We hope to eliminate all issues with craftbukkit + forge servers. In the end, we envision a seamless, low lag Spigot and Forge experience.
Advantages over other implementations:
- Lag-lowering optimizations
- Better world protection (Forge stuff doesn't bypass Bukkit plugins but rather works with it!)
- Full use of all Spigot plugins and Forge mods (*Disclaimer the plugin/mod creator may have to make a version specifically for Lava for it to work)
- Hyperthreaded performance
What doesn't work / needs to be fixed?
*If you find a plugin or mod that doesn't work, please open an issue or let us know on the discord*
- Cross version Spigot plugins using NMS (*Probably wont get fixed for a while*)
- Some NMS properties may not be mapped correctly, thus unable to be accessed normally
- Quark and some other mods that heavily modify the vanilla code